Introducing TePe GOOD™
- A new toothbrush with the same qualities, design and feeling, as you would expect from TePe, but made from bio-based plastic
- Available sizes: regular, compact and mini
- Comes with soft or extra soft bristles
- 100% bio-based bristles made from castor oil
- Handle made from sugar cane
We’ve done great. Now it’s time to do GOOD.
- For us, sustainability is about well-being, both for people and the environment.
- TePe’s products are manufactured with 100% green energy.
- The largest solar power plant in Malmö is on our factory roof, so on sunny days we can produce all our toothbrushes from solar energy!
- We manage to recycle 95% of the CO₂ emissions during its life cycle.
- Dispose of the handle and brush as household waste. The packaging can be recycled.